Digital Fire Company Video
Online video advertising is one of the fastest growing advertising formats in the world. In the UK alone, online video advertising grew in 2011 by a market beating 100 per cent to reach £109 million (IAB / PwC Online AdSpend Study). To put this growth into perspective, only three years prior online video was worth a mere £4 million.
It has become a key way to build brands and drive marketing success today.
“The explosive growth of video marketing is due to the phenomenal viewing numbers of consumer audiences globally and through their ever increasing take up of the medium the enormous opportunity and return on investment to the advertiser.” Thomas Boyd MD Digital Fire
What is it: The creation and marketing of video across digital platforms with the purpose of delivering business objectives, brand awareness and sales.
Digital Fire offers a complete video marketing solution which allows our clients the ability to harness this marketing phenomenon.
Why should your business use video marketing?:
Top Ten Reasons Why You Must Add Video to Your Marketing Mix
Top ten compelling reasons why you need video – right here, right now!
1. Google loves video! And not just because they own YouTube. Video puts your SEO on steroids. With video, you can dramatically improve your search engine rankings.
2. Video is personal. You can enhance your know, like and trust factor very quickly by appearing on video. Let your customers get to know you by seeing and hearing you.
3. Video is immediate. Got an idea or a message? Then you can make a video instantly and be online in minutes.
4. YouTube rocks With an audience of 85 million viewers, YouTube is the place to be seen online. Not only is YouTube now the 4th most popular website on the Internet, it’s also the 2nd biggest search engine.
5. Video connects. Nothing establishes a better connection with your clients and customers than video. Video creates that immediate bond.
6. Video is inexpensive! With a free account on YouTube.
7. Video gives you worldwide exposure, 24/7. Having videos online increases your visibility across the globe. Let your video work for you while you sleep.
8. It’s easier than you think! New gadgets like the Flip Video camera and the new iPhone 3G with Video make it easier than ever to capture and upload video. Both the Flip and the iPhone let you upload directly to YouTube.
9. Video is here to stay. Video is past the trend stage and is already a mainstream marketing tool. If you don’t have video in your marketing mix you are losing ground to competitors who have and missing out on market share.
10. Video accelerates the sales process! The best news of all about adding video to your marketing mix is that it greatly accelerates the sales process. People buy from brands they know, like and trust – and video can rapidly speed that process. That means more customers, more quickly, and more sales, revenue and profit!
Speak to Thomas Boyd MD at Digital Fire
00 27 21 461 0891